eat more?

Options
I am on day 3 of eating within the 1200 calorie limit. I just exercised and had a snack, and after everything netted, I still have 200+ calories that I was supposed to eat today. Do I still eat more, or just call it a day? It's 11pm and I'm not really hungry, but I can just about always eat. :wink:

Replies

• keepontrying74
    Options
    I am on day 3 of eating within the 1200 calorie limit. I just exercised and had a snack, and after everything netted, I still have 200+ calories that I was supposed to eat today. Do I still eat more, or just call it a day? It's 11pm and I'm not really hungry, but I can just about always eat. :wink:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I think that is up to you. You could just have a cup of hot cocoa or something before bed. Glass of milk or something like that.
  • dxeebelle
    Options
    You know.. if you always give your body the same amount of calories it will expect that.. So you don't reach 1200 today no big deal there will be days you go a little over. As long as you are not starving and then will binge at 2 am cause you are starving call it a day. :) Good JOB by the way staying in your caloric intake goals!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I agree with Eve.
    No need to force yourself to eat just b/c you have cals left.
    I had 900 calories left after I had dinner so I decided to have a bowl of granola cereal but I still have a few hundred calories... no need to continue eating b/c I'm not hungry.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • keepontrying74
    Options
    OK, thanks everyone! I am going to just go to bed then. :yawn: I appreciate the feedback!:flowerforyou:
  • kmccleery04
    Options
    1200 calories... :sad: I don't know how you do it? I want to eat everything in site all the time... ugh It makes it so difficult! I have no idea what to do. I'm hungry during the day. Good for you though!!! :flowerforyou: