Any other young women out there?

Options
Just got back on MFP after falling off the wagon a little bit. Looking for some ladies like me, just trying to lose some weight and be healthy! Maybe a bikini one day, dont really wanna waste my 20s fat! Friends plz!

Replies

• many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey bb, I'm Katie. Just turned 21. I'm trying this out for a little while. I lost a lot of weight on my own and through Jenny Craig, so now I just need something to count my calories for me.
  • bbsunkgurl
    bbsunkgurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My names Kendra. Did Jenny work for you? Just trying to have a small group of friends to support each other! I kinda have weird food issues and think that logging my food will help.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 18 and i'm trying to lose 21-25 more pounds:) feel free to add me!
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Jenny worked for me in that I lost the weight, but after all, they made the calories very easy. Staying sane after each summer was always a bit tough, and I really cracked this time.
  • EKfitness10
    Options
    Yup that'll be me! trying to lose 20-30lbs and look like the hot 25 y/o I know i am ;)
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I am 24 does that count lol
  • mthurm3690
    Options
    Im 24! when I did my lab work for an insurance policy my results werent too great so im trying to lose some weight! im on my second week and Im still hangin in there...its tough! but im getting married in march so I need to stay strong so I can look great in my wedding dress!!
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. About 20 pounds left to lose (after a long journey)- feel free to add me ladies:)
  • Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i hear you/ im 26
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    20! Feel free to friend me!
  • celb500
    Options
    Hi

I'm 21 and have lost almost 22lbs. I have 5 more still to go and they are a killer. If you need any help or encouragement then feel free to add me. I used to have serious issues with food and MFP has helped me so much, logging is great.

:)
  • amandanicoler93
    Options
    Hey there my name is Amanda and i am 18 years old. I just recently joined this website for the motivation to stay in shape and eat healthy. I have been slacking alot on working out at the gym, i may look skinny but that does not mean i am in shape and toned, i am working towards being that way again though :) This site has given me alot of motivation and tips to eating healthy. I am starting these two workouts on youtube by Jillian Micheals she is my inspirational motivation! I would love to be that fit.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Red+_3ed770d5_bd59_a702.gif
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Ill b 27 in a few days.

Not really tooo young but I feel younger!! Hahaha.

Feel free to add me, anybody!
  • sparklydeer
    sparklydeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, is that still considered young? Ha. I was pretty successful with this whole thing a year ago but fell off the wagon over the past few months and I'm just getting back into it now. Feel free to add me :)
  • n0morexcuses
    Options
    Hii, I'm 20 (21 next month!) lol :)

I fell of the wagon too! I've lost close to 30 pounds so far but I need to get serious about this. I'm tired of letting my weight hold me back from living life to the fullest.

Feel free to add me. I'm active & could use some motivation/support. I'll also do the same in return! xx
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Im 27 add me if youd like
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I'm 19 c: anyone can feel free to add me xx
  • Perla2007
    Options
    hi im 23 feel free to friend me the more we have to support us in our time of need the better off we are :)
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old (I turn 21 in January) and a college student. Lost 20lbs so far but looking to lose about 40-60 more. Im very dedicated to logging my food on here daily and I tend to comment on stuff friends post when they show up on my newsfeed. Everyone needs a little motivation through this journey because often times it requires a large amount of change that not everyone can easily transition into without a few hiccups.

New friends and motivation are always welcome. Anyone, feel free to add me.