Love me.

Options
Hey folks. I'm in a bad mood. I won't say why but just know that I am.

I'm about to go to the gym to work out because that always makes me feel better. I missed yesterday because I had two shifts in a row and didn't get home till midnight from work.

I need a huge virtual hug and I'm just going to whine about a few things so just bear with me.

-At the gym, there are always two girls who hog the treadmills and go over their alloted 30 minutes. And they don't even run on the treadmills, they just WALK. I want to put the sign with the 30 minute limit in front of their faces but I never do.

-At my gym, I pay 37 dollars a month and there are four treadmills but only two work...and those are the two that are always being hogged by those two WALKING girls...

-I suck at weight lifting but I try to do it anyway.

-um...I'm just annoyed because my bank won't give me overdraft because I don't make enough money....even though i have two jobs...

-um...no one on facebook gives me love so I thought I'd try this...

-um..i want to be 135 pounds but I'm 177 pounds...I think i'm fat.

-um....i'm just in a bad mood which is uncharacteristic of me. I've been swearing more lately.

-um...i feel like no one will care and this post will be deleted.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I give you faerie hugs and smiles, does that help????:tongue:
    Oh, and my suggestion, just go up behind the girls hogging the treadmills and pull them off by their hair, and dare them to do anything.... crazy can get you far, and time on the treadmill:happy:
  • artbabe
    Options
    Oh if only I had the nerve. hEHE. Thanks for the faerie hugs.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :heart: A BIG HUG FOR YOU :heart:

Chin up... later it will all seem silly to feel so bad... heck if the 'walking girls' want to walk you might suggest they go to the MALL! :wink: The gym should get the other treadmills either replaced or fixed in a timely manner or it may be time to find another gym. Or go to one of those rent to own places - it might be cheaper to have your own... just a thought. You're going to do just fine... hang in there! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I love you! :)

I used to belong to a small gym with those enforced time limits and believe me at 30:01 you would get a tap on your shoulder from the person next in line..I saw more than one person bite it on the treadmill because of that shoulder tap lol...the thing is, though, you are paying good money for access to those machines and the gym management enforcing the rules is part of what your money is going for. Ask them to help you out. Take action otherwise it will just keep ruining your mood.

If you keep doing the weightlifting anyway, soon you will RULE at it!
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    HUGS!
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

:flowerforyou:

Wow thats alot of reasons for your bad mood. I'd be more upset with the $37 than the ignorant treadmill girls. Buy some cheap dvd's and work out at home. (30 day shred) is my new one and it kicks your *kitten* for only $10.00
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hey folks. I'm in a bad mood. I won't say why but just know that I am.

I'm about to go to the gym to work out because that always makes me feel better. I missed yesterday because I had two shifts in a row and didn't get home till midnight from work. - - Helps me feel better too :smile:

I need a huge virtual hug and I'm just going to whine about a few things so just bear with me. :smooched: How bout this?

-At the gym, there are always two girls who hog the treadmills and go over their alloted 30 minutes. And they don't even run on the treadmills, they just WALK. I want to put the sign with the 30 minute limit in front of their faces but I never do. I would say something to them.

-At my gym, I pay 37 dollars a month and there are four treadmills but only two work...and those are the two that are always being hogged by those two WALKING girls... Complain to the owners. You pay 37 dollars a month that should include equipment repairs. :angry:

-I suck at weight lifting but I try to do it anyway. That's the only way you will get better at it.:flowerforyou:

-um...I'm just annoyed because my bank won't give me overdraft because I don't make enough money....even though i have two jobs... Hug

-um...no one on facebook gives me love so I thought I'd try this... I hate Facebook:devil:

-um..i want to be 135 pounds but I'm 177 pounds...I think i'm fat. That's what you're here for! :bigsmile:

-um....i'm just in a bad mood which is uncharacteristic of me. I've been swearing more lately. :laugh: Sorry, don't mean to laugh.

-um...i feel like no one will care and this post will be deleted. We care. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Any thoughts?

My thoughts are next to each line. Feel better.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I saved money and bought my own treadmill, found it on craigs list for next to nothing, with only like 3 miles logged on it! Maybe you could just quit that crappy gym, save that $37 a month and buy your own, no more treadmill hogging bi*@hs!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: {{Hugs to you too}}:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ((((((((((((Hugz)))))))))))
  • artbabe
    Options
    Dear everyone. I just got back from the gym and I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!! Not only were both of the treadmills fixed, I also had the entire cardio section of the gym to myself so I didn't have to get off after 30 minutes.

I managed to run 5 miles in 60 minutes. A new record. I feel great.

I cannot believe how much support i have already received from my short time on this site. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and good energy.

With your help, I have turned my frown upside down!
    :):drinker: