starting back up on diet again

Options
This is a sad day Im back trying to refocus. I have lost my focus on weight loss, getting healthy, and toning up. I still have been weighing myself weekly but I have now gained 6 lbs and I decided it was time to get back on the wagon i was succesful at staying under my calories today. tonight I measured myself I have almost put a inch more on all over so down over this. I dont wanna go back to that girl I wanna loose the other 60 lbs. I want to be the pretty care free girl. Life is so stressful right now money and unstable work it makes me feel worthless which makes it hard for me to focus on myself who I dont feel deserves the attention like Im not worth it. I sound pathetic I have never put this in words but thought this might be a good time Idk what Im thinking just really down.

Replies

• kaputch1980
    kaputch1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day starting this site, I filled it out after I ate all day and had a shock to just how many calories I've been eating. I understand life being stressful, I can't find a job and money is super tight. Some days I feel just like you and don't even want to move, but one thing I've learned is weight does not equal self worth. How you feel about you isn't always easy, but we can do something about it.
    I'm just starting my journey, but I am amazed at your already 50 pound weight loss. CONGRATULATIONS!! You should be so proud of You! Don't dwell on the speed bumps (6 pounds), celebrate the victories (50 Pounds...WOOHOO).

Congratulations and thank you for sharing, your honesty isn't something that comes easy for anyone but it will help you to continue your success.
    ~kaputch1980
  • RocioN24
    Options
    you've done a great job by far...you have lost 50lbs. i'm hoping i can accomplish that myself. i can only say i've lost 20 and gain 10 back... not a good feeling...I'm also in the same boat. keep up the great work :)