New Here, Wanting to Make Some Changes!

k_leigh7692
k_leigh7692 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the myfitnesspal.com community. My issues here are that I'm on birth control and have a chronic pain condition and all these medications and the pain itself have kept me less active than I need to be. Hopefully, if I go slowly but surely, the pounds will eventually fall off. I've been swimming until I start to become uncomfortable or in a little pain, and doing some yoga basics. The stretching helps and maybe I can get up to trying that new kickboxing class I've been wanting to try out!

Good luck to everyone on their own personal goals!

k_leigh7692

Replies

• Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the myfitnesspal.com community. My issues here are that I'm on birth control and have a chronic pain condition and all these medications and the pain itself have kept me less active than I need to be. Hopefully, if I go slowly but surely, the pounds will eventually fall off. I've been swimming until I start to become uncomfortable or in a little pain, and doing some yoga basics. The stretching helps and maybe I can get up to trying that new kickboxing class I've been wanting to try out!

Good luck to everyone on their own personal goals!

k_leigh7692
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you.

When I get to hurting I use my quigong tape it helps alot with my pain. It is similiar to tai chi and is very nice. You might want to look at it.

Good luck:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Welcome!

Slowly but surely will work in the long run.
This discussion has been closed.