Options
artickb22
artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
That's the number of days I've logged in as of a few days ago. Along the way, I’ve not always ate properly or worked out but no matter what I’ve logged it all. I started at 290 lbs. I am down to 250. It’s not a whole lot for the time frame but after a few hardships and deep emotional troubles with family I’m still proud of my loss in numbers. Forget the numbers though for a bit, I’d like to say that I’m so proud of myself for all the other accomplishments I’ve had along the way such as:

I no longer emotional eat. Yea, I may pig out on pizza tomorrow night but it will not be out of anger/sadness/or celebration. It will simply be because I like pizza and I can.

When I started, I was taking two blood pressure medications daily along with an as needed dose for those times when it skyrocketed. Now, I take NONE.

I use to have chronic hip, knee, and ankle pain….NO MORE.

Not only do my clothes fit looser (I’ve went from a 3X to an XL –comfortably) , but the shape of my body has changed so much.

It’s not just the numbers…but the way it feels to be healthy that keeps me moving forward.

Thanks for listening. 

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!