Lolly Cravings!

Hi all,

For the pass week at around 3pm all iv been able to think about is gummy lollys! any ideas why? or anything i can do/eat (thats low cal) to help this! iv had tea, peppermint and or green. A piece of fruit and some times some dark choc but nothing seems to hit the stop apart from the real thing!

Replies

• Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    anyone?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Willpower.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Willpower.

gaaahhhhh :explode: must fight the devil inside me! :cry: trying having a bigger lunch with some complex carbs today im hoping it will help.
  • It's possibly because your body feels a necessity for glycogen relplenishment or it's so addicted to simple carbs. Try orange slices. It's simple, cheap, and low calorie. good luck!
  • Kiwiana85
    Kiwiana85 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm exactly the same and it doesn't help we have free lolly jars all round work with the best lollies in!! Some days I will let myself have two. I just make it fit in with my calories and sugar etc.
  • Pearlyladybug
    It's possibly because your body feels a necessity for glycogen relplenishment or it's so addicted to simple carbs. Try orange slices. It's simple, cheap, and low calorie. good luck!

Thanks ill give it a try! :smile:
  • Pearlyladybug
    I'm exactly the same and it doesn't help we have free lolly jars all round work with the best lollies in!! Some days I will let myself have two. I just make it fit in with my calories and sugar etc.

Ill try not to be too hard myself! work out a wee bit harder to make it fit!