Missed Biggest Loser!

Options
SageGoddess320
SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
I missed Biggest Loser this week because my husband skipped it on the DVR:grumble: I saw that my least favorite person was eliminated:happy: .....but I was hoping to get some details about what happened on the show. Can anyone help me out?

Replies

• meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you can actually watch full episodes on nbc.com

Episode 5-- http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/video/episodes/#vid=1199543

:)

They went and trained in Colorado with Olympians hardcore workouts. Koli is still upset that John is gone and feels he doesnt deserve a spot to be there either.

They have a challenge with speedskating where they had to slide back and forth 500 times and the winner, Sam, won immunity.

This week everyone got weighed in on their own, no partners this round.

Melissa gained a pound (surprise surprise) and Darrell and Cheryl were the 2 under the yellow line.

They compete by balancing a torch off their heads..and its too be contuined, so we have to wait till next week to see who won that round, and of course, loser will go home.

That about sums it up! I am so glad melissa is gone too!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you go to nbc.com/biggestloser you should be able to watch the episode!
  • freedMan
    Options
    Check it out on hulu.com if you like!

There were two challenges, the winner of the first(Sam) did 500 sliding moves (like a speed skater) before everyone else. That advantage didnt come out to much because the challenge after that was a biathalon (since its an olympic week!) Everyone shot out Sams targets first and eliminated him quickly. I forget the name, but the dad on the red team won, I beleive, it was a close finish between hom and the dad on the white team...Like seconds apart.

Mike didnt make his goal of 100# in 6 weeks, but is still set to have lost the most weight in 7 weeks. He is 6-7# shy of a tie.

Koli and Sam had it rough because of their friend leaving last week but they pulled through and put up double digits, as usuall! They are my favorites!

And the red team women(forget her name) gained a pound...

I honestly think this was strategy again. They are allowing contestants to lose weight at home for a 100k prize and since she has hardly lost a thing, she has a major advantage over the others...Plus it gives them an oppurtunity to win on both fronts (the show and at home). PLUS, it helps her try to save face because everyone in the country new she was throwing the weight and this way people might actually believe she was honest...I dont believe it for a second!!!! They want the money!
  • meganwojo
    Options

I forget the name, but the dad on the red team won, I beleive, it was a close finish between hom and the dad on the white team...Like seconds apart.

haha its confusing with all different episodes. It was down to Black team ,Darrell and Yellow team O Neal and Oneal shot Darrells target, and won immunity.

But, I was wrong too, Sam won the speedskating challange GOLD medal..not immunity. Oneal had the immuinty.

OH it gets so confusing sometimes haha!
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think you can watch it online. Go to http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/episodes/

Week 6 is on there yet but if you click on Show Site there is a recap of this weeks show.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. But we live way out in the sticks.....so we only have dial-up available:sad:
  • meganwojo
    Options
    ugh, those darn husbands!!!.. Since you can only DVR 2 shows at a time, he decided to "accidentally" delete Biggest Loser for me 2 weeks ago. How ironic, all his shows taped! haha
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it was a one time thing but it was on Sunday as well on NBC so check your listings. Also, It won't be back on until the olympics are over on March 2nd according to NBC.com... Just a heads up.