need support and motivation! stuck for 9 months...

Options
Hi, I'm looking for new friends to help encourage and motivate. I have been on my weight loss journey for 3-4 y yrs. And I have successfully lost 40-50 lbs. However in the last 9 months i go through phases of eating healthy and working out but somewhere along the way I get lazy and give up. I have not gained anything in this time, just maintained but its time to get back to it. Is there anyone out there that also needs a supportive friend to hold them accountable daily? Because this is also what im looking for..Please help. I'm tired of being in this rut.

Replies

• mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for new friends to help encourage and motivate. I have been on my weight loss journey for 3-4 y yrs. And I have successfully lost 40-50 lbs. However in the last 9 months i go through phases of eating healthy and working out but somewhere along the way I get lazy and give up. I have not gained anything in this time, just maintained but its time to get back to it. Is there anyone out there that also needs a supportive friend to hold them accountable daily? Because this is also what im looking for..Please help. I'm tired of being in this rut.

hello.
    WOW, an great job on your transformation. you have done an great job.. xoxox

add me if you want.xoxo
  • casscamp
    casscamp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being willing to help me out. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with how far ive come. I just have a end result in mind and I'm not there yet.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i am right there with you in the exact same boat! i started loosing about a year and a half ago. went down 50 pounds and have just say there for the last 8 months or so. i get a hair up my bum and start working out and super watching what i eat and then a fall off. on a couple weeks off a couple weeks. it is maddening and quite frankly i am tired or it. i really want to drop another 40 but my motivation is just completely lost! :-(
  • casscamp
    Options
    it is really nice to know that I am not alone in this.it's so hard to struggle for so long falling up and down Off of that wagon. let's do this together in succeed once and for all!
  • casscamp
    Options
    Thank you to all those I have responded on here on my messages or added me as a friend this is going to help me so much!