Help

Options
I'm slipping... the past two days I have been very naughty on my calorie intake. I will have to say that I was told that I'm maintaining my weight by eating 2000 to 2500 cal's, yet not at my target 1450 cals a day. I slipped up. I need to read these encouragement entries....because I feel myself slipping into my old patterns. Is that normal? Loose the enthusiasm and motivation after 2 weeks of being on a new healthy eating pattern? Gosh...I hope I don't continue to be naughty.

Thanks for your support.

:yawn:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm slipping... the past two days I have been very naughty on my calorie intake. I will have to say that I was told that I'm maintaining my weight by eating 2000 to 2500 cal's, yet not at my target 1450 cals a day. I slipped up. I need to read these encouragement entries....because I feel myself slipping into my old patterns. Is that normal? Loose the enthusiasm and motivation after 2 weeks of being on a new healthy eating pattern? Gosh...I hope I don't continue to be naughty.

Thanks for your support.

:yawn:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Deep breath. Plan something new and tasty so you feel like you are splurging. It works for me. I have to feel like I am no depriving myself. You can do this. You are worth it.