Valentine's Day Potluck

Options
mowens77
mowens77 Posts: 36 Member
Hi Everyone I'm looking for a good valentine's day potluck recipe our office is small only about 10 of us... looking for something sweet but I'm open to any ideas =)

Replies

• alisaperry74
    Options
    Ambercole posted this yesterday and it sounds delicious!!! I plan on making it this weekend:

Ok, this stuff is like SEX on a plate, no kidding, it is that good! I had it at a superbowl party on Sunday and I had to ask for the recipe. Of course It is chock-full of the worst things you can eat but I tweaked the recipe to make it more "waistline friendly" and tried it today and it tasted EXACTLY the same!!!!! SCORE!:love:

"LITE" Sopapilla Cheesecake (or SEX on a plate as I call it) LOL

2 cans reduced fat refridgerated crescent rolls
    2 pkgs. fat free cream cheese
    1 cup splenda
    1 tsp vanilla
    butter flavored cooking spray
    1/2 cup cinnamon sugar ( do not substitute splenda for this, it must be sugar for it to brown properly)

Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.

Flatten.

Mix together the cream cheese, splenda and extract.

Spread over the crescent rolls.

Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.

spray butter flavored spray over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Yield 12 servings 180 calories.
    [/quote]
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    It sounds sooo good that I don't want to make it - I'll eat the whole thing!
  • LCreutz
    LCreutz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump..Yumm
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Dang this sounds good. I've never seen "reduced fat refridgerated crescent rolls" at my grocery store...anyone know if you can get these in Canada???
  • Wendy_d
    Options
    Sounds very yummy!