Awful Kids Christmas Gifts

Options
13»

Replies

• ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    We already have one in pro grade that's been fitted to me for our own marital purposes. Would just have to get some kind of adapter piece so the kids will fit safe and snug.

You have to look The Daddle up on Amazon and read the reviews. They are pretty awesome.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My daughter has been bugging me to buy her a treadmill she saw at Chapters. I am getting it for her for Christmas. She is 5, and wants to be just like mama :)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    You have to look The Daddle up on Amazon and read the reviews. They are pretty awesome.

Oh man I'm crying from laughing:
    "At first I thought this product was wonderful, but oh how things change. Don't be deceived by the joyful picture, this is a hazardous product that should not be sold without severe warning. After a long day of being ridden by my children, I was grazing on some nearby greens when my daughter dropped a dish on the ground. It broke and the noise of it spooked me, causing me to rear back and kick my son in the head. Now he talks with a speech impediment and has a wonky eye. I haven't taken the Daddle off in 3 weeks because I can't face the reality of what I've done. My wife won't speak to me, I have badly infected rug burn on both of my knees, and I'm malnourished from eating nothing but carrots, although my eye sight has never been better. Damn you Daddle, you've ruined my life!!!!"
    My daughter has been bugging me to buy her a treadmill she saw at Chapters. I am getting it for her for Christmas. She is 5, and wants to be just like mama :)

Parenthood has its rewards :heart:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    There's worse out there.

homemethlab_zpsb9d2ba60.jpg

Winner!
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Oh man I'm crying from laughing:

LOL! Here's one more with awesome reviews (just weed out the "serious" ones):

http://amzn.com/B003G4IM4S
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    don't forget these for their stockings...

gummypenis.jpg

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    knock4-e1353893000667.jpg
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are getting a few of these for the kids....

mailing_tubes.jpg&sa=X&ei=yCW-UIvwBciDyAHWtYHQDA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFLd2pLXIERAUx8s8e2u2iL9InXvA
    \

My kids get these every year and guess what - they never get tired of them!

Plastic treadmills are for wussies.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    list.jpg?version=1354462819000
    Im not blowing that one up
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Poop.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    BBP03152lg.jpg
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    2nw0djb.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    The sh*tty bank would be perfect for my girl who thinks that everything poop is hilarious right now.

You can shave the baby . . . just, oh, man, just. Wrong, all kinds of wrong.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    list.jpg?version=1354462819000
    Im not blowing that one up
    I will. :devil:

I mean, what?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

I mean, what?

Careful, that thing's adamantium; you'll chip a tooth.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yeah when I have kids their Christmas fitness gift is going to be "go the hell outside and make a snowman" by Mattel

I'm glad people tried to punt me outside into the snow (probably helped that I liked it too). Stupid math side of me even as a kid had me making igloos over snowmen, lol. I always loved my igloo maker as a kid - it was kind of like Flexible Flyer Snow Block that you can get off amazon because we didn't have the fancy Magic Igloo Maker, lol.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options

I mean, what?

Now your husband knows what to be for halloween next year. I mean, what?