Friends make it funner!

Options
Okay. I know "funner" is not a word, but I am looking to flood my feed with interesting people dedicated to a healthier lifestyle. It really does help. I've logged in every day for weeks now and dropped 8 lbs...over Thanksgiving! Be a love and friend me : )

Replies

• robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Funner is absolutely a word! And BIG congrats on managing to lose that much over Turkey Day, that's really impressive.

I need a bit of whatever you're doing to rub off on me...maybe the holiday stress is building, but I found myself at my kitchen counter at 12:30a last night with a sleeve of Ritz and salsa...been beating myself up all morning.

Trying to turn it around...sending you a friend request.

Good luck, and keep it up!!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Haha, I clicked on this questioning just that, whether 'funner' is a word or not. Awesome job on losing over Thanksgiving, that's dedication :smile:
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Haha, I clicked on this questioning just that, whether 'funner' is a word or not. Awesome job on losing over Thanksgiving, that's dedication :smile:
  • steelyjoe22
    steelyjoe22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I just started my third 10-lb challenge with coworkers. The guys that I challenged for the first 2 challenges won't take me on again because I won twice in a row . . .

First to lose 10 lbs gets lunch from the other guys/girls. It's a great way to share your new healthy habits and encourage others to meet their goals.
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Interesting I can do... Funner is so a word I don't care my auto correct wants to put funnel
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Definition of funner :.

(fŭn'ər)

1. (adj.) To be more than fun.

Origins: From the great debate spanning many generations that argue between using the phrase more fun or funner to express an elevated level of fun.

Example: Today was funner than yesterday.

See it IS a word!
  • samanthag1016
    Options
    Funner is definitely the most appropriate word for the situation, and I agree, friends make it so! Congrats on losing over Thanksgiving... I'm looking for support to make it through the rest of the holidays :) Anyone here feel free to add me!
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Well how come worser isn't a word
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you made some successful choices over Thanksgiving... I planned what I was going to eat in advance and stuck pretty close to it. Been at this since July 1st and down 1/4 of my body weight this morning! Started at 425; 319 today... Feel free to add me.
  • jenbry2186
    Options
    Yes they do..new on the site just started this past saturday so looking forward to meeting lots of new people to help me on my way to success as well as i will encourage and motivate you anyway i can.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals
  • jenbry2186
    Options
    Glad to hear you made some successful choices over Thanksgiving... I planned what I was going to eat in advance and stuck pretty close to it. Been at this since July 1st and down 1/4 of my body weight this morning! Started at 425; 319 today... Feel free to add me.

Congrats on losing over 100lbs so far!!! That is AWESOME :) Very smart planning what to eat over the thanksgiving holiday that takes true committment and dedication. Kudos
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think you mean Wicked Fun, that's how they say it around here.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    :laugh: same here... Congrats to the OP on losing over Thanksgiving and also knowing "funner" isn't a word :drinker:
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    "Funner" makes my eyes bleed.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    "Funner" makes my eyes bleed.
    Look at his picture. Proof.
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Funner indeed!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    *kicks funner across the room and walks out*
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Okay. I know "funner" is not a word, but I am looking to flood my feed with interesting people dedicated to a healthier lifestyle. It really does help. I've logged in every day for weeks now and dropped 8 lbs...over Thanksgiving! Be a love and friend me : )

Wow! That's something to be proud of!!
  • krystinejo
    Options
    Looks like some of the "funner" people are here!!!

Feel free to add me!!