turkey sausage

Options
HI everyone. Tonight i am having whole grain pasta wich i have never had before with turkey sausage. with homemade tomatoe sauce. Has anyone ever had whole grain pasta or turkey sausage?

Replies

• canadagirl79
    Options
    HI everyone. Tonight i am having whole grain pasta wich i have never had before with turkey sausage. with homemade tomatoe sauce. Has anyone ever had whole grain pasta or turkey sausage?

OMG, Turkey and Chicken sausage is the best.....we bought the daystarter brand.....i don't think you will be dissapointed
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I've had the whole grain pasta and I can honestly say I didn't notice a difference. It was yummy.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I find that I have to over cook the whole grain pasta a bit, but I do like it better than regular pasta. You'll be pleased!
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    Whole grain pasta is wonderful, once I tried it I won't eat the regular white anymore. It's kinda "earthier" tasting if that makes sense, and it's more dense and filling. Turkey sausage is also very good, just watch the sodium content. Even though the calories are low on alot of it, the sodium can sometimes be insane!

I think you will enjoy your dinner! :flowerforyou:
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone you have all been so helpful.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    HAD WHOLE GRAIN PASTA FOR LUNCH!

MMMMMMMM
  • kristinveach
    kristinveach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use the ground turkey and turkey sausage all the time. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought ground beef. The Honeysuckle White brand has a variety of products. Sometimes I get the less lean ground turkey if I want a little more flavor. After a while you'll forget what ground beef even tastes like.

And as for whole grain pasta, it's great!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I make pastas with sliced up turkey sausage, steamed brocoli, zuchinni and green beans and Healthy Harvest's Chunky vegetable lovers pasta sauce, just cook and mox everything together, it's to die for!!