is cardio to blame?

Options
for the past year i was eating at 1200 calories, i recenlty bought a treadmill and have been using it 5 days out of seven burning 200 -250 calories sometimes i eat the calories back and sometimes i dont.....my scale is not moving as fast as it used to ive not had a problem losing 2lbs a week but now thats not the case!!
Im confused because i dont know whats happening i havent changed anything apart from my excercise could this be it?

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You are eating too little.
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    The less you weigh, the harder it is to lose at a fast pace.. Your body could be settling into a routine, eating the same amounts, same foods, same exercises etc. It's hard to pin point one specific reason.
  • lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You are eating too little.

Before you think that you are eating to little, you need to check that you actually eating 1200 calories. Count everything, weigh everything. Check every drink. Every morsel that passes your lips. Everything. Most of the time, people discover they are eating more then they think.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    The less you way the harder weight loss becomes. Switch up your routine.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i weigh all my foods and measure all my drinks so i know i dont go over my calories even on bad days i still log and don't touch anything without reading the nutritional value ill try and switch my routine see if that helps thanks guys :)