have you lost 40lbs + ?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Over 50 lbs, took me two years. A lot of periods in between I'd be maintaining because I got tired of watching what I eat. But then after a month or so I would get back on track (without having gained weight, which is important). So I could've done it a lot faster, but I think this way I'll keep it off and it works for me.
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    86lbs since 31 January 2013 by counting calories and exercising eating anything I want within reason but if I need to exercise more to maintain a deficit I do just that. Since joining MFP and recording more accurately 12 August 2013 68 days I have lost 27lbs.
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    My highest loss was 50. I started at 194 and hit 144 in March. I tend to get off track, so it took me about a year I think. (here's to hoping the photo fits/works)

skinny.jpg

you look great!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Yep...first 40 came off in about 4 months. Second 40 took another 17 months. Surprisingly, it doesn't bother me it's happening much slower now. It's still coming off, so why worry. Besides, I'm too busy being awesome.

2004ish-2012resized.jpg

you look phenomenal!!!
  • seereno3
    Options
    I started using MFP in January, I eat a bit better than before, but what really helped me is calorie counting and just plain being aware of what I was eating - and moving out of my parents house helped a ton (I love them, but they are very comfortable and set in their ways) - so 56 lbs in 291 days...if I would start working out, I wonder if it wouldn't just all melt off...but I'm so lazy, and it's getting so cold now, and I wouldn't know where to go or what to do...lol DAMN
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    it took me 4.5 months to lose 40 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!