need to lose 100+, anyone else?

Options
Hi there. I love this site and app. I, however, need some support. I am 30 years old, and I would like to lose a whole lot of weight. I am starting at a 100 pound goal, but I have more than that to go. I am a mommy to 3 year old, Madison, and a wife to a great husband. I have struggled with weight loss forever, but I am ready to conquer this demon. I would love to have another baby, but at this point, I am afraid, due to my weight. I am ready to embrace life and quit letting this weight weigh me down. :)

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need to lose 127+ lbs myself. I also have a son who is a similar age to your little one. I'd really love to lose some weight so I can play with him outdoors next year. I get exhausted at the moment.
  • CeeCee1809
    CeeCee1809 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100 lb goal and feel like I've been trying to lose forever... and I am married to a great guy and we have 2 boys at ages 4 and 2. We would like to have another but won't until I lose weight.
  • mmkennedy30
    Options
    Thank you both for the add. Looking to kick this weight loss in the BUTT!!!
  • animemoon5
    animemoon5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and looking to lose a good 100+ myself =x Have had a ton of health problems keeping me down and out of work, and am hoping that losing some of this excess weight would help....
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in Jan of this year with a 140 pounds lost goal.
    It seemed almost impossible at first but as of this morning i have lost 95 pounds.
    While on this site i have lost 65 pounds.

I know it sounds cliche but if I can do anyone can.

good luck on your journey
  • mrmaxpowers
    Options
    Hello im 30 and a single father of three boys. They are 6,4, and 22 mnths. Ive started at 383 and currently im at 272.
  • PeriwinklePineapple
    Options
    Hi...i started a little less than 2 months ago, down 32lbs, and still have a waaaaayyyyys to go.
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ok! you light weights,,, im 6'1" 345 lbs ( I still cant believe it),,,,,,,take a good look because I wont be 345 much longer,,,im on a mission............ add me please,,,,,,,,,,, anyone add me,,,,,,im ready to do this