It's Official...

Options
the_journeyman
the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
I hoard flash drives. I just went to my backpack to grab my flash drive for some image editing. Seems I have FOUR of them in there with a combined total space of 40GB. I know there are a few more floating around my office too. I also accumulate memory cards too.

The bad thing? If spot a good deal on one (my last 16GB PNY was only $7) I can't resist. buying it.

What do you seem to collect/accumulate?

JM

Replies

• AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    They tend to break, so don't rely too much on them.
  • the_journeyman
    Options

Really? I've washed a dried my Sandisk ones several times and they still work fine.

JM
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i do that too. i get new memory cards for my camera ALL the time! and new flash drives. i have a little plastic box with about 2 dozen flash sticks in it. and a case in my camera bag with at least a dozen cards! oh well! at least they are little!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Really? I've washed a dried my Sandisk ones several times and they still work fine.

JM

Maybe I've just had some bad luck. I certainly would back up anything I remotely wanted to keep.
  • the_journeyman
    Options
    Yea, anything on mine aren't the only copy, they're backed up on one of my computers any usually my TB external.

JM
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    purrrty containers like the popcorn tins
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Books. Lots of books.