Humans suck... I wanna be a...

Options
MireyGal76
MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
So today I'm feeling a lot disappointed in humanity... sometimes we can be really cruel to each other...

So I've decided that I don't wanna be human anymore... I wanna be...

An eagle.

Why? The freedom of flying, of soaring, of seeing the bigger picture, and yet having a keen eye for details... but mostly because of the freedom of taking flight. I would so love to break free from the confines of the earth and soar on the winds... (yeah, maybe it's the escape that calls me!)

If you could be anything other than human... what would you be... and why?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Herpes simplex virus
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Dolphin!!!! Would love to be free in the open ocean with so much power and grace!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Wuo-shang mayer, maysheen byen shr-to. Please God, make me a stone.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    cat, so i can sleep in the sun all day lol
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    A llama.

head-of-a-llamma-chewing-thumb8735086.jpg
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    People can suck. I got so sad the other day while out shopping when I saw how rude people were to each other and it is Christmas time and they get meaner! Sometimes I don't even want to leave my house. I love people on a one on one basis and carea bout them as a whole but I hate society and how it has become and peoples attitudes and way of thinking. I sometimes wish I were a cat or dog. LOL
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    My cat.....minus the butt licking. :laugh: I'd love to nap all day and be spoiled by my mommy.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!

mythical-creature.jpg
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    A Timelord.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    a sith
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum's wife...

Ok, that didn't really work out, but still...
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    A Liger
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Dolphin!!!! Would love to be free in the open ocean with so much power and grace!

Me too!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    From Risa
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    A Timelord.

YES!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    People can suck. I got so sad the other day while out shopping when I saw how rude people were to each other and it is Christmas time and they get meaner! Sometimes I don't even want to leave my house. I love people on a one on one basis and carea bout them as a whole but I hate society and how it has become and peoples attitudes and way of thinking. I sometimes wish I were a cat or dog. LOL

haha i always call it christmas crazies, i do all my shopping a my lunch hour, stores arent as busy and if they are ill be out with in an hour anyways, aahhh the life of a cat :)
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    A horse! Manificent creatures! Strong and beautiful! Not just any horse though. I'd want to be a 'mustang'. Free to roam the range. Ya, I'd wanna be a Mustang horse.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I wonder why none of the manifestations of The Doctor were female. That should be fixed. I could be a Time Lord as easily as the next guy.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Either this:

liger.jpg

or this:

kitty.jpg