The New Rules of Lifting for Women

Options
How many of you have tried this? I'm thinking about getting the book and looking into it, is it any good? any before/after pics? Please help!!! lol

Replies

• TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just bought the book after posting my own topic about being afraid of weight lifting. To be short, my lack of knowledge diminished my confidence and caused me to fail every time I tried to start. Many people recommended the book, so I got it.

While I have only read the first chapter, I already love it. The writer has a no-nonsense attitude revolved around the idea that women can and should be doing the same kind of workouts as men. The first chapter debunked all the myths of female weight lifting.

The first part of the book is about how your body works in relation to weight lifting, the second is about nutrition and the last third is about actually doing the moves. For me, where my biggest obstacle is lack of knowledge, I think it's just what I need.

If you are interested in all the advice people gave to me as a beginner, check out the topic here --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/808938-i-m-afraid-of-weightlifting

I also plan to blog on here about what I read. Feel free to check that out too.
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    thanks so much ill check that out now, im planning on going to get it later tonight
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options