New Car Suggestions

Options
Topsking2010
Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
If you had to buy a new car what would you buy? And why?

Replies

• Grimlock69
    Options
    Dodge Charger! Looks and sound POWERFUL!
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Nice Car Art!!!
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, it might just be in the cards for me next year :)
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    just bought a 2012 nissan titan sports edition in june...dont like the mpg but love the truck
  • JolieJemmaMomma
    JolieJemmaMomma Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yukon Denali XL. car seats and strollers just dont fit in a honda accord very well :)
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Audi R8 (in sliver)
    It's not new but it'd be new to me: 1966 Mumstang Fastback 2+2 in midnight blue with white interior (no, I've never thought about this before)

Realistically... I just bought a 2013 Malibu Eco and love it. :heart: The mylink is awesome. The car drives so smoothly and quietly. It blocks out all the thumping bases of people next to me at stoplights. I've had it for 2 months and am still smitten. :wink:
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I own a Toyota highlander and would definitely get another one. It is rather economical, I can pull stuff with it, has leg and head room, has lots of seats for hauling the neighborhood around, has room for my dogs, heated seats, sun roof, and I have had no mechanical issues with it.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I had a lovely Beetle convertible that I sold when I was pregnant and bought a sensible mummy car! I'd have my Beetle back if I could to use when I don't have the kids with me!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you need. I got a 2013 Mustang GT this summer, and it is an awesome car. Fast, and fun, but you can only fit 4 people and only if the 2 in back are small. My wife has a Ford Flex with the EcoBoost motor and All-Wheel Drive, and it will haul 7 and is still fast and fun. We really like both of them.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Take the Cadillac ATS out for a spin (only possible year for that is 2013, heh.) I got mine in October and loooooove it. I'd test driven the 300, the Regal, the CTS, and a couple versions of the Taurus as well - all were nice, but the ATS just fit me so much better. It might be a little small for you (I'm 5'5", heh.) The Taurus SHO was definitely competing with the ATS for my purchase, though!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Audi S8. Love that big sexy @$$.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    All great suggestions. Having a hard time making a decision. I do want a car great for road trips
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Is it possible to get a top quality car for $35,000?
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well I love mine, I have the VW Eos in red and its just so beautiful
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You want looks or fun or what?

The Mazda MX-5 Miata convertible looks like a blast. Or if you want something that handles really well, but don't care so much about looks, the Mini-Cooper S convertible is great fun. One of the girls I worked with had one, and man, that thing can move. But you'd never know it to look at it. The new Mutang GTs are hot-looking - kind of retro - and it has a great motor.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Are you looking to buy brand new? Or used?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Depends on your needs, what are you looking for in a car and how much is your budget? Too many factors to consider, so we can't give good suggestions based on the limited info given.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Looking to buy used. Any suggestions?
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson FLHTX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwMHNvIyxalwWA05OiQ8UGiXJyjQwXbzwG-2uDpywvya-jBIHC
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra .( Well actually my ex bought it for me in the divorce settlement. ):drinker:

Love it