Stretch Marks

JohnZagurski
JohnZagurski Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I want to know how to get rid of stretch marks on my arms and stomach when I shed the pounds?

Replies

• There isn't a way to get rid of them. They usually fade then eventually go clear when you loose weight.
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Let me know when you find a solution! I've yet to find anything . . .
    Drink lots of water it will help your skin stay pliable during the process!!!
  • When I got pregnant, I went from 120lbs, to 200lbs! I came out of it with nary a stretch mark. Really! And I was quite stretched, yikes!

I used coco butter, give it a try.

Oh, but don't wait for the stretch marks, .. its a preventative, use it NOW, not later.
  • Lotions with cocoa butter(which is high in vitamin E, which what you want). I've got them across my shoulders from a growth spurt my senior year of high school. I've never tried to get rid of them, mostly just because they're only really visible when I have an accelerated heart rate.
  • I use cocoa butter to smooth and lighten them, but as for getting rid of them for good it does not happen. Once a person gets stretch marks they will always be there. The best thing to do is be happy with them fading and being less noticeable
This discussion has been closed.