How many times a week do you workout?

Options
I am currently maintaining my weigh, after loosing 42 pounds. When I began this diet last January, I didn't go to the gym/workout at all. Then around March I started walking 5 nights a week, and continued this until August when I got my gym membership. I was going at least 5 times a week to the gym. Now that it gets dark earlier and its cold, I have no ambition to leave my house and go to the gym. I am still well within my calorie goal, and I am not overeating when I would usually be at the gym. Do you think its okay to only go to the gym one night a week and then again on Saturday and Sunday (I enjoy going on the weekend because I get up earlier than my husband and it gives me something to do).
What do you think/do?

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look good and I think you should do whatever works for you. That said, you will probably find that you miss the exercise and will want to do something to make you feel healthy and fit. Maybe this means finding another way or another time to exercise. If you are just preoccupied with projects right now because of the season or something like that, you might decide you want to try and get up earlier and do some form of exercise in the morning OR maybe you just want to exercise in your living room in the evenings...anything to get you moving is good. Try some exercise videos, but if you find yourself skipping your workouts, just go back to the gym. You will not regret it or the time spent on you!
  • rodriguezbrian
    Options
    three times a week i weight train and walk after all my workouts. and once a week i jump rope for 30 mins.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    5 days , because i love being at the gym
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    2-3 depending on my mood.
  • vliine
    Options
    I try to go to the gym every day.