How attractive is a guy that can cook??

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound funny... But honestly I'd prefer to cook. I'm not a big fan pf people in my kitchen.

My type of woman!!!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    It's not at all important as opposed to other things, however, it's still attractive, because I could use some help with cooking (not good at all lol), so a guy who can cook with me would be just great. :love:
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    VERY!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All I need my man to do in the kitchen is play grab Azz. Oh and maybe make yummy noises.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big his sausage is...

...its like you KNOW us O_O
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    my wife is happy with my cooking - but not so keen on my kitchen clearing up skills.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    We visited with my in-laws over the Thanksgiving weekend and I watched my 79 year old FIL make omlettes for all of us...Totally shocking to see and I definitely saw him in a new light. (fantastic omlettes too)...Love him to death but he's usually a crabby old guy
    :-)...seeing him at ease in the kitchen helped me see why my MIL adores him :-)))
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My husband loves cooking and is a very good cook. I love it! He cooks, I do the dishes. I think that is a great deal!! I try cooking sometimes, it's ok, but not as good as his cooking. I will take his cooking anyday :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Have to say; my husband is a d@mn fine chef, retired and I am the luckiest woman alive...just sayin'
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Very attractive!!!!
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm empty nest and divorced, so I actually miss cooking for people other than just me. Every so often, I can tell my kids I'm making something they like and they'll show up. However, beyond that, nobody who I want to attract seems to really care that I can cook. I think it might be a marketing issue.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    In 18 years, I doubt my wife has cooked 6 meals. She hates it.

I used to cook because I enjoyed it. It became something of a chore years back, with my boy's having the balls to complain that I wasn't cooking what they wanted.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    It would be great to find a guy that can cook.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A guy who will cook with me = AMAZING!

A guy who will cook for me when I've had a bad day = AMAZING

A guy who will let me cook for him, but who doesn't expect that I do it = AMAZING

This is how I feel. And thankfully, it's what I've got. My bf and I are both great cooks, although I think I enjoy it a bit more then he does. He loves to cook from time to time but it's a real hobby for me.

AND when I cook he cleans up after without being asked. Yes, my man's a keeper.
  • cbormac
    Options
    I honestly love to cook, and my favorite thing to do is cook for someone who enjoys or appreciates it, which being a single guy is not often.
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've always said if I decided to remarry I would look or a man who can cook. I cook because I have to not because I like it. So I'd say it's VERY important..
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I hear lots of women want to date Swedish Chef

300px-Swedishchef-myspace.jpg
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    I find a guy more attractive if he can order Indian food.
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    How sexy is that?!? I'm jealous.

Even better... you both cooking at the same time drinking wine (can ya hear angels singing??)

MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW!

I'm just sayin'
  • mercymarque
    Options
    A man who cooks and cleans up his mess in the kitchen is a keeper.