Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    YAY TEAM YAY!
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good morning bp how is everyone this morning good luck all on the weight in.
    My weight this morning is 310.4
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's.
    Sorry did not log in yesterday, was off both jobs and ran around all day with appointments. 197 was my weight today looks like I lost that pound again that I gained last week :laugh:

I did my shred and the soreness is going away Kelly. I will continue through this week with Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday. If I am still not sore Saturday I may do it Sunday too. I am off in the Morning on Monday for Holiday, but am going in early to second job. (making the money while the job is here)

Have to do some work this morning since I was off yesterday, will check back in with everyone later when I read yesterday's Posts :bigsmile:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's wrong with me this week. I just have no motivation to eat right or exercise. I'd like to blame it on the snow, but it is just an excuse. I'm up this week to 219.4, that's a 5.4 lbs gain. I'm disgusted with myself. I have good intentions to do better starting today, but it still isn't with the enthusiasm I'm used to. Hopefully it will come back quickly.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Crystal - let's blame it on the snow. I had an off week as well. Didn't eat as well as I should and didn't exercise. Well, the only exercise I did was shovel snow. As I posted on facebook, I certainly could use a pool/snow boy. OK, OK so I don't have a pool....I have snow!

Today, I weighed on home scale. I'm going w/166.5 If I get into curves tommorrow, I'll weigh myself there and report adjusted weight.

Take care.
    b
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Crystalt and Baicott- it's okay everyone has a bad day or a bad week look at me for instance I've had bad days I even had a bad 13 months look At oprah she has a bad year every other year lol don't let it frustrate you just get back in the saddle and work harder. Everybody splurges it's human nature and the snow as pretty as it can be at the beginning after large amounts it can be depressing don't let this dicourage you just get out there and keep up the hard work it's merely a speed bump on the road to a healthy lifestyle and your ultimate goal.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm at 191 today, was a not feeling so good most of the week - only made it to the gym once but will go today!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Didnt go to gym most of the week, was sick and dealing with sick baby and hubby:( but lost a pound so down to 205 :) now to get rid of that 5....:)
    OH today is a milestone for me, just a little on.... TODAY I am DOWN 90 pounds in my weight loss journey!:flowerforyou: VERY happy about taht, can't wait till I have lost 100.....cant imagine waht that will feel like:)
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey all, wish I had the snow to blame my lack of wanting to do anything. Well up to 246, Did pretty much nothing this week. walk a few times, totally atte whatever I wanted.so that the price to pay. Will try to re focus for the coming week.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi gang ~ up about 7lbs or so today, no surprises there. wow, my year is really off to a bad start. good week, 2 bad, good week, 1 bad. no consistency or balance. my mood swings have been extreme and I am blaming it on hormones, completely. i don't know if i am peri-menopause, pmdd or what. yes, I do have depression, but in all my years with 'that' i have never had this high and low going on. like this am, (sorry Mike), i have been almost hyper, singin and a talkin around here, just my dogs here...yes, in a much better mood. a huge U-turn from the last 4 days, and as well, the last day of my cycle. do any of you gals experience this? i am just so overwhelmed by all the emotions from this week, and I really dread, seriously HATE my monthly. i just feel like it shuts me down, and there is nothing i can do for the life of me to get from under it's hold. i do not function at all during this. ok, no more on that...sorry bout that..

Mike ~ congrats on the loss! you are doing a great job, keep it up! I truly appreciate your words of encouragement as well. I look back to all my 'dieting' years and just hope that now, with each passing year I get more weeks, and ultimately more months in the year that are better ones than worse ones. We just gotta keep at it, and never give up!

Cindy ~ yay, down a lb! good to hear about your shredding process! i bet you feel better already!

Crystal ~ I don't know why this happens to us, but I do know it passes and things will get better. Keep on keepin on! You're here and that means you're still in it!

Christie ~ -3 lbs!! woot woot! way to go girl! hope you feel better soon!

Erica ~ I am just so happy for you! 90 lbs, almost 100! No longer obese! and...the 100's are just around the corner! you're gonna pass me by!! you go girl! many smiles for you today!!

will check in later...have a great Friday team!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    HI Jacque ~ that's right, we can do this! one day at a time! how is your ds doing? hope she is getting along ok.:heart:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    hello peppers:

Congrats for the ones who loss this week ..... and for the ones who didnt PLEASE DONT GIVE UP .. you can do it and just keep your head up high and turn the negative into postive ( i know easier said than done) :bigsmile:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    I have been nursing a cold all week. So i stayed the same weight. At least I didn't gain. :) Hope everyone has some great weight loss this week. Congrats to those who have lost weight. :)
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    I am up this week.:grumble: I am not sure why so much. :huh: The only thing I can I think of is that I have not exercised 2 times a day during the week l like I normally do. Oh well:ohwell: ! I am at 215.2 pounds today.:frown: I go back to the doctor in a week so I am going to have to try really hard not to gain any weight this week (hopefully by eating better). I all I want to eat is sweets.::frown: Have a great day!:smile:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good afternoon Pepper's,
    I think it is in the air. The sweets are killing me today. :grumble: All I want to do is eat today. Well not going to do it, standing my ground, stay away from the candy dish :laugh:

Well gotta get back to work, Have a great day Pepper's:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Sindy - step away from the candy dish. Ask another to remove the candy dish!

My sweet dear hubby is sick. He told me he wants to go shopping for my valentine's day gift. Told me he needs a card & a box of chocolate. Sigh.... the sentiment is sweet.... yet not the chocolate. Please not the chocolate!

Take care
    Barb
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    No chocolate... hubby got me a plant instead. Another thing that requires my attention and love..........

B
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Hi Smokin' Hot Pepper's! :heart:

Well, my activity driving is done for a good month now. We have 2 that made it to state, so our team, coaches, parents and fans will travel to Des Moines in 4 days for that. I have gone a few times, and it is a ton of fun, but quite costly too. Track will pry start in April, and as usual, I do the HS boys. So, gonna try hard and get into a better groove here. Gotta stay positive and keep myself motivated and push myself to work towards some mini goals I have set for the next 3 mos. What I really want to improve on is getting more consistent with my exercise. It's just gotta happen. I need to to this for my health. Mental and physical. While I was waiting for the meet to start today, I worked on a schedule for the next 3 mos. I am going to put this chart/monthly schedule on my frig and Just Do It! Hopefully, this visual aide will keep me accountable and on track. Something new I am trying, we'll see.

Hope you are all being careful with the Valentine's candy......and if you have some, just watch portion size. Nothing wrong with having a taste!:tongue: I did get some chocolate's for all my guys here, but much less than past yrs. Giving dh a dvd and we are going to grill steaks and shrimp tomorrow for lunch.

I am a huge ** Olympic ** fan, so that has helped to boost my spirits here a little. Hoping for a good week for me, and for all of you as well! Have a nice nite gang and a Happy V day too! :heart:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Moring Pepper's,
    I was good and was able to stay away from the candy dish :laugh: My home computer is very slow so did not have a chance to log in yesterday. Have to go to second job a 2PM today but am off my day job so getting some me time this morning. :drinker:

I am sticking to my calories and did my 30 day shred sat and will do today. Got to get away from my computer it is too slow and dont want to get stress from it.

Will log back in tomorrow at day job. Have a great day Pepper's. :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    212-1.png