Low Calorie Alcoholic Drinks, HELP!

Options
Hey Everyone,
Okay, so here is the deal. I am going out to a bar, and I want to have a drink or maybe two. I have been counting calorie and I really do not want to go past 400 calories on drinks (although, I will be dancing some of those calories off). Does anyone have any ideas on what drink/s have low calorie? Any suggestion on drinks period.

Replies

• kimberlygo
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer with lime
  • JMKelmer
    Options
    Bloody Mary
  • Jes21sica
    Jes21sica Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    vodka and club soda with a lemon or lime. Or a flavored vodka, I like 3 olives
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Vodka (unflavored) or Gin with soda water and lime. Soda water had no calories, sugar, carbs, or sodium.
  • danielle2288
    Options
    bacardi(clear) and diet coke
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    bacardi(clear) and diet coke

similar suggestion- malibu and diet :love:
  • limurr
    limurr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The new Budweiser beer with 55 calories per 12 oz bottle is not bad at all. Not a premium brew, but better than I expected.
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i know clear licqour is a lot less calories than say JD's or captain. I like diet coke and rums :) only about 133 cals per 8 oz. & about 186 cals if its reg coke.
  • Ardelis
    Options
    Great thank you for all the suggestions.
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would say sex on the beach...which is my favorite...but i cant have anymore due to the fact it is almost 400 calories...but it is the most delicious mouth watering drink. I just hate ordering it at bars...guys look at me like im suggesting something different...

"what would you like?"
    "sex on the beach"

sounds a little provocative, dont ya think haha :)
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've recently switched to only drinking wine. Half a bottle of white wine is under 300 cals and is usually plenty for me.
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    Haha, what a great thread!! I always go for vodka, soda water, splash of cranberry juice. It's tricky though, because one bartender's "splash" might not equally another. I'm just afraid of bar fruit. Good information about the wine, though! I had never looked up the calories on it.