people with ulceric proctitis? What foods do you avoid?

Options
I was diagnosed with ulceric proctitis a couple of weeks ago. Every time I exercise I burp a lot sometimes I have to stop exercising to burp because I feel full of gas. I recently changed my diet as well so I dont know if this is due to the food or the exercise itself.

I haven't made a major change in my diet, I'm pretty much eating the same except that I bake/grill everything instead of frying. I'm drinking more water and stopped eating cookies/candies.

My doctor didn't recommend to follow any special diet for my condition, he said I would find on my own the food that would make me sick.

I was wondering if anybody else with the same health condition experiences the same.
It only happens when I exercise though, Any thoughts?

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Any one?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't know where in the world you are, but if you don't get responses tonight, I would bump this again tomorrow during more active hours. I'm sure other people have the same condition and just aren't seeing this tonight. Don't give up! Keep bumping and someone will eventually see it to help. I hope you get the answers you are looking for! :flowerforyou:
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't know where in the world you are, but if you don't get responses tonight, I would bump this again tomorrow during more active hours. I'm sure other people have the same condition and just aren't seeing this tonight. Don't give up! Keep bumping and someone will eventually see it to help. I hope you get the answers you are looking for! :flowerforyou:

^ bump
  • proudmommy1003
    Options

thank you
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Bump for exposure.
  • proudmommy1003
    Options
    BUMP