All you gluten free people! What do you eat for lunch?

2»

Replies

• I use Gluten Free Palace products to prepare my meals. So I eat pretty much everything- sandwiches, pastas, pizzas etc. I'll include some kind of roast or grilled meat (chicken or fish) along with veggies. Sometimes I'll cook some soup and enjoy it with toasted bread, but that's on rare occasions and mostly just for dinner.
    http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/
  • capnlizard
    capnlizard Posts: 73 Member
    I am not always gluten free, but because of a friend with celiac who eats at my house frequently, I have gotten pretty good at safe, gf-friendly cooking, and I incorporate a lot of those recipes into my regular diet, primarily because they tend to be "cleaner," less processed meals. This week, I am eating a quinoa salad that is good hot or cold; it has quinoa cooked in veggie stock, butternut squash, leeks, baby spinach, some spices, and some chicken slices mixed in for protein. Very tasty :happy:
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    I'm a very very boring eater, and stick with the same thing pretty much every lunch: protein, fruit and veggie, just cooked in different ways.

I don't eat grains, or dairy, or nuts (except pistacios) or soy, so it really cuts down on the lunch options.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    leftovers almost every day! I usually cook 2 or 3 times what I need for dinner so I can have lunch for the week. I also eat leftovers for breakfast most of the time!

Currently eating for breakfast: chicken and spaghetti squash with a pumpkin chipotle cream sauce.

yum!