Help with a decision please.

Options
So, this Friday is what's called "Industry Night" for my uni. It is where those of us who have just finished our degrees get to show our stuff to industry people. We also get to drink.

The issue I am struggling with, is that there is an after-party at my friends house. Lots of my year have been invited and it would be fun. But it will go all night and into the morning. I also normally have Personal Training on Saturday mornings at 8am. I don't want to miss personal training. I feel I am doing really well so far and I also get to weigh-in on Saturdays. But then I feel I may miss an enjoyable night if I dont go to the after party.

I don't know how to decide. :cry:

I will also note, I have no problems with saying no to all the alcohol and bad snack food, as long as Ive had a nice protein filled dinner before hand.

Sigh.... I hate this decision...

Replies

• HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Industry night happens once in your career? Or at the very least once a year. You have at least 51 other weeks to weigh-in and meet your trainer.

Go enjoy your Industry night!
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Industry night happens once in your career? Or at the very least once a year. You have at least 51 other weeks to weigh-in and meet your trainer.

Go enjoy your Industry night!

I so agree with this.....Everyone is entitled to a night out. Go have fun you deserve it.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    ^This. Don't ever think that your training and dieting means you don't get to celebrate the special times. Sure, if you're a pro fine but otherwise there's no point.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Does going to the after party mean you have to be out all night? You can't get to bed by midnight and still make training at 8 am?
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    it will mean im out all night. The actual industry night goes until 10pm. then its off to my friends place for the after party. So its unlikely that I would leave only 2 hours later.
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Go to the party!!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    seems unanimous. Party it is.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I drink at least half pint of rum every weekend. It's only 480 calories. Fit it in and you'll be golden.