Lap Band

Options
So I'm 4 weeks post surgery and down 29 pounds (including what I lost just prior to surgery)! Feels great! I've been thrilled to recently discover myfitnesspal. It is certainly a great tool to ensure that I'm getting adequate nutrition as my portions are much smaller than normal. So fun and easy to track what I eat and the exercise I do. Love it!

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP lauriewilliams! Congratulations on the surgery and I wish you success with this weight loss tool also!
  • Mary_Burris
    Options
    I am almost 1 year out! [on march 30th] and Ive done quite well! down 130lbs in a year! BUT I have stayed motivated and I do exersize alot. I am very happy with my band and I love that I have that tool to help me!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!:wink:
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    That is a great news- Keep up the good work. My name is Kristy and I had surgery 10-5-09 and including my pre-surgery weight am down 58.5 lbs. I recently got a fill that helped me out of my plateau point and have been able to lose more. I excercise about 3-4 times a week and am my first main goal is to drop below 200 - I am like 0.8 away and my final goal is to be 165-170 and I will be happy.

So wishing you the best and KIT in touch or to vent or confess as I like to call it. :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!