wonderful NSV today!

Options
i thought i would post this for all my friends and everyone to see... 'cuz i'm just so proud!

in june, i was tested at the gym for weight, body fat, and general strength. at the time (keep in mind i'm about 5'8"), i weighed 135lbs and my body fat was 21%. my general strength was considered "average". (urgh, i hate that word!)

today, i had a follow-up test! my weight is holding steady at 124.5 pounds, my body fat is 18.3%, and my general strength is now considered "above average" or "athletic".

i am just beaming, guys! :D i've had a few ups and downs and lots of frustrations, but i made it. i am more or less at my body fat goal and was told i should work on upper and lower back strength for the next few months to balance out my strength. i think the biggest help here were all my inspiring friends and consistent great advice from everyone.

happy days ahead!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!