Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Greetings, Salutations and Introductions!

Hey everyone,

I've been on this rocky road of fighting the weight battle for a few years now. Some days I've seen amazing results, others I've fallen off the wagon. It's been exceptionally hard to separate aspects of my life with the rounds with 'em pounds. I'm a student (apparently at this point an eternal student) and it gets really difficult for me to try and force in gym time or a daily work out routine. I've tried a few diets and I tried to pick up some of the good aspects I learned from them and incorporate it into my daily habits if anything. I've been trying to watch the calories and try and come up with a routine that doesn't seem forced so that my rebellious mind decides to break rules and go against it. I hope by joining up on here I'll be able to keep the motivation up, be inspired by everyone out here, finally put an end to falling off the wretched weight wagon, and make a few friends along the way :).

Cheers,
SJ