THE NERD TABLE

Tonnenator
Tonnenator Posts: 71 Member
Okay who all in here was a nerd in junior high or high school? Bullied for your weight? Let's have it! :D

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I wasn't a nerd per se but I was a minority. Plus I was super thin (think anorexic but I ate everything in sight). I just wanted to have boobs and fit in in Jr. High and High school.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    i wasnt a nerd but i was picked of a lot because of my weight... freshmen and sophomore year were hell and i used to fake illnesses to go home early and i cried on my way home when i couldnt fake an illness. im so glad i will never have to experience high school again.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    I've never been bullied, but I am pretty sure I'm a nerd anyway xD
  • I AM a nerd in high school. I don't have people directly bully me, though I'm sure behind my back they talk tons about my weight. I don't think on it too much. I am who I am, and they really have nothing to do with how I see myself. :)
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    I am a total NERD I learned the art of AESTHETICS FUUAARRK
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Total nerd right here! All through high school and middle school... While people were out getting laid and smoking pot, I was normally at home doing absolutely nothing...because I had church the next morning xD
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Complete nerd from elementary to high school.
    College too!