Loving MFP

Kalamitykate
Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I've been using MFP for two weeks and haven't posted a hello yet. I have been lurking in the forum though and I'm blown away by what a supportive and inspiring a group you are. I've also been surprised by how easy this seems to be. I'm 33 and the four pounds I've lost already is my first healthy weight loss ever. You've all made it a little easier by providing me extra willpower. Every time I start craving the Valentine's Day chocolate or cookies that have been all over work this week I just go online and look at your success stories and the urge goes away. Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    I just started this week and totally agree. I have never felt so much support, and to think it all comes from complete strangers! I check this site several times a day because I feel like I have almost zero willpower and about a million excuses. When I log on and see others doing it I see that as a personal challenge, and I feel like I will have a lot of people to disappoint if I don't do my best! I love, love, love MFP!
  • I also just started and this site is just what I have been looking for. I love how they already have most of the food I look up in the database. Even obscure name brands. I love having a site to track diet and exercise as well as a place to journal and network for support. MFP has everything!:heart:
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Hello ladies! I have been enjoying this site as well. I have logged in 40+ days in a row now and have lost 20 lbs since Jan. 4th! This site is fantastic and the support everyone gives is amazing. Keep up the great work!
This discussion has been closed.