So excited!!!

Options
I sometimes buy clothes small so that i have something to look forward to! Well I tried on one of the tops and it fots so much better then before!!!! i mean its not perfect and i still cant wear it out but idk it makes me happy to see the results when i try on clothes because i can never see it in the mirror. 16 pounds makes a big difference!

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    Options
    16 pounds does make a big difference. Itis something you should be very proud of. Keep it up. Don't just wear that shirt out. Get to the point where you can post a pic of you wearing it right here for the whole MFP world to see. You can do it!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I sometimes buy clothes small so that i have something to look forward to! Well I tried on one of the tops and it fots so much better then before!!!! i mean its not perfect and i still cant wear it out but idk it makes me happy to see the results when i try on clothes because i can never see it in the mirror. 16 pounds makes a big difference!

better than any scale and it's "touchable".

ENJOY THE FEELING!!!! Revel in it..

cattalkingtoscale.jpg
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Congratulations! A due reward for your efforts.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

better than any scale and it's "touchable".

ENJOY THE FEELING!!!! Revel in it..

cattalkingtoscale.jpg

Haha thanks!
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :]