Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    "Anytime is a good time for soup (or pie)!"
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize there was a time to eat any kind of food... guy I have been breaking some kind of rule because I usually eat left overs for breakfast.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You can have it as early as 12:01 am or as late as 11:59pm.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    You're an adult! You can have cake for lunch if you wanted!

Doing it. SHE SAID I COULD!!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk9N48WZ5x7L3naCGtoL9VlYoVOLBM9IPdpo10eVfqblGe8rsW8g
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, the optimal window for soup ("the golden hour") is between 6pm and 8pm. If you eat it at another time, it won't be bad, per se, but you'll have to double-count the calories and you won't realize all of the normal soupy benefits.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I ate soup at 10:05 yesterday morning and it was AWESOME:)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    You can have soup for breakfast. You're an adult! You can have cake for lunch if you wanted!

Mmmm.....Cake
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Too early for soup? I didn't realize there was such a thing to ingest something and it being too early.................except for Alcohol.............unless you are on Vacation......................unless thats a staycation then its too early but vacation anywhere else and its ok.......mmmm alcohol......crap what were we talking about?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Too early for soup? I didn't realize there was such a thing to ingest something and it being too early.................except for Alcohol.............unless you are on Vacation......................unless thats a staycation then its too early but vacation anywhere else and its ok.......mmmm alcohol......crap what were we talking about?

Liquid lunch Chuckie? :drinker:
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Instant soup or rice cakes????? Those are your only choices?

Try to have some protein with your meals. You'll stay full longer. (Rice cakes......mumble, mumble.....) ;-)
    i usually do have protein with my meals, (mainly lunch and dinner)
    but i can't work out something thats high in protein i can add to my oats (i had quark and mango chutney this morning, so apparently not enough.

Last week it wasn beans toast and "bacon" and "sausage" for breakfast twice but thats alot more work
  • Zylahe
    Options
    I'm sorry, the optimal window for soup ("the golden hour") is between 6pm and 8pm. If you eat it at another time, it won't be bad, per se, but you'll have to double-count the calories and you won't realize all of the normal soupy benefits.
    but i often have soup for lunch
    Its what i have when i need a low cal lunch as its only 179 cals, not i have to double count it.
    Can i double count the protein too??

(I always end up under for protein.)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    n4fa3309b237ca.gif
  • Zylahe
    Options

but "hair of the dog" means if you drank yesterday you can have more alcohol as soon as you wake up as its medicinal.

Also cough syrup has lots of alcohol and can be consumed any time of day or night....

so by extension anything thats sickly sweet and full of alcohol can,
    but as you're watching you calories, any alcohol can be swapped inplace of cough syrup and thus consumed at any time..

:drinker: :drinker:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Is it bacon and egg soup?
  • Zylahe
    Options
    Is it bacon and egg soup?
    butternut squash and red pepper
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    but i often have soup for lunch
    Its what i have when i need a low cal lunch as its only 179 cals, not i have to double count it.
    Can i double count the protein too??

(I always end up under for protein.)

27256203.jpg
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter.