Signing in from Clovis, CA

kp3184
kp3184 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Let me introduce myself. I'm 54 yrs old, married with 2 children, full time employee with a telecommunications company.
The highlight of our lives right now is our 4 month old granddaughter. She is such a joy and one of the biggest reasons I need to lose some weight. I so want to be able to retire soon and enjoy spending as much time with family as possible, but with my excess pounds, everything hurts these days...my knees, my feet, my back. I've even started having trouble sleeping and that's not normal for me.
I'm so looking forward to the support I hope to get on this site from those of you that know what I'm feeling and how I feel.
Thank you all in advance...

Replies

• Hi Clovis, Fresno here. Welcome. I joined 3 days ago and love this site. Good luck!!!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Hi Clovis: I am from Windsor, CA. I am on the Prism plan and I find this site very helpful. I am a grandmother of two grandsons and one granddaughter. They are all precious to me and like you they are a big motivation for me to take off the weight.
  • what is the Prism plan???
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Hi to both of you! My grandson is your newest resident. He was born Wednesday at Clovis Hospital and lives near Armstrong and Shields. We'll be coming to see him next month. Just got his picture and posted it as my main photo for awhile. There are a couple of others also in my photos.
This discussion has been closed.