So disappointed in myself

Options
2»

Replies

• JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    I struggle with this up and down weight battle alot myself. I've realized that I cannot get comfortable and live like everyone else does that my routines have to include working out and eatting right. It just has to be done if I want to be happy and I'm happiest when I look good.
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! 80 percent of people who lose weight, gain weight again. The fact that you are willing to admit this and start over shows your strength.
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You can't change what you don't acknowledge! You have acknowledged what you want to do and what your goal is. I would recommend that you go about this slow and steady. Thirty pounds is not that much and if you lose it at a slower rate, you will set yourself up for being able to keep up the lifestyle and keep the weight off. I would also recommend that you introduce weight lifting into your workout routine if that is possible! Good luck and best wishes!
  • alliecrumpton
    Options
    Remember how it felt when you lost all that weight? How completely satisfied you were? Well look forward to it! Use it to your advantage to go at it again! Don't look at the scale and say "I can't believe I let this happen." Instead say, "I'm going to lose 60lbs this time!" You've got this. You've got this whole community to look after you, too! Don't worry. You'll be sexy in no time!