My first NSV

Options
xcesive
xcesive Posts: 10 Member
My loss and a gain for “Good Will”. Today I had my first NSV, out went the 46” pants, out went the 44” pants, out went the XX large shirts. BTW the 42” pants and X large shirts will be following in a very short while. Both my closet and myself are very happy.

Thank you MFP for the tools I needed and thank you to the many posters for your encouraging stories and helpful advice. Although a lot of us might not reply, we read them and get inspired by them.

Being a big guy and someone that enjoys exercise this change in lifestyle has been both enjoyable and relatively easy. It’s so much easier for us big guy as opposed to the smaller guys and the ladies, “you” get my utmost respect with your weight loss.

Almost at my first weight loss goal and I’m looking forward to reassessing and going forward. Although this journey is far from over (it will never be over) I truly feel that I have learned what is necessary to both achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Soon to be an "X" Fat Old Man :)

Replies

• MariarR33
    Options
    That's awesome! Glad you see this journey as a lifestyle change and not just something you have to do. It makes it so much easier in the long run. I know it's exciting when your "fat" clothes stop fitting and you see sizes you only dreamed about! Keep up the great work.
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good job. just wait until you get into the 30's. We will want pictures. :love:
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Great. Keep Losing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!