Heavy Lifting Progress Pictures 5'2 169

I am still very much a work in progress. I have been lifting heavy for 5 months and have only lost about 8-9 lbs but I love the way it makes me feel and it has done AMAZING things for my backside, or atleast thats what my husband says!

I lift HEAVY 3x a week with minimal cardio.Last week I started a new routine which consists of 30DS every morning (mon-Fri), a 2 mile fast walk at lunch (Mon-Fri) and Lifting Heavy at the Gym Mon/Wed/Fri. I do not log every day and my diet definitley needs a TON of work. I have come to learn that you cant out train a bad diet. I am hoping that with a new focus on my eating I can drop the extra fat covering up all the lovely lady muscles that I have worked so hard to build.

Stats: 5'2 SW: 178 CW: 169 Starting Size: Tight 14 Current Size: Loose 12

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

Replies

• bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    I would love to see/hear of any other female lifters progress and routines. Im always up for something new.
  • Melitta42
    Melitta42 Posts: 7 Member
    looking good...i know how you feel...i use to be in great shape....now since a rotten marriage and a baby later I am back to square one...well I was....I def see a difference in me....I posted some pics in my profile of me over the last while and you can see how heavy I was and what i am starting to look like now....I also have one pic for inspiration forr what I use to look like:) Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!