Happy B-day shout out to all born in December

Options
124»

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Mine is December 14th as well! I will be Twenty-thirteen this year.

Happy December birthdays!

I will be twenty-thirty-two. LOL:bigsmile:
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options

Mine is December 14th as well! I will be Twenty-thirteen this year.

Happy December birthdays!

LOL! I like this! I am also turning twenty-thirteen! Gosh, that sounds nicer!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Dec. 23rd here. And I don't get double presents. I get Christmas/Birthday presents. Not fair :frown:
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to US!! Woo Hoo!! Mine was Dec. 2nd.

Mine was Dec 2nd too! :)

I watched the game at my friends house (thanks for having the steelers and ravens game on my BDAY!) Thoroughly enjoyed laughing at my friends cause the ravens lost :laugh:

And consumed a few drinks...ate too much pizza, and of course they HAD to get me chocolate cake...I told them not to celebrate my Bday, just the game! LOL
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My bday is Dec 31st. I'm going to a show in atlantic city in two weeks with my girls to celebrate and than nice quiet night at home for my bday :) Happy bday everyone
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to US!! Woo Hoo!! Mine was Dec. 2nd.

We are Birthday twins!! I ate ALL the food on Sunday and am going out for HH tonight for it!!
    My nieces is the 20th and 4 friends at work have December Bdays!

I have quite a few friends on my MFP FL that have December Birthdays (Mongoose and Slap to name a couple!) and I agree with Mongoose HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the awesome December babies!!
    wOOT mine was also on the second so I guess we're triplets :drinker:

For my birthday I did a birthday challenge, I turned 30, so I did 3000 pushups, still hurting :)

I was late posting! darnit...make that quadruplets then! And I turned 30 as well!
  • Johann4u
    Options
    Happy Birthday to all you December babies.. :flowerforyou: Mines is December 22nd.. Its going to be a weird one this year.. :ohwell:
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    THANKSSS MINE THE 27TH WOOOHOOO

WoooHooo!!! Found my twin and shes prettier than me. :flowerforyou: Happy early birthday IESHA12. Happy birthday to all the december babies. My mother always bakes two cakes on Christmas: one for me and one for Jesus. But as a kid I used to get my birthday in Jan. because since things went on sale I could get more. But its nice to share a cake for Jesus and to celebrate on Christ mas. :heart:
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 21 on the 21st! I'll probably just celebrate with a glass of wine, though. I'll be working all through that weekend.