Having Trouble

I've been having trouble motivation wise with exercise and I'm wondering how everyone else gets motivated to work out. I have a gym membership and I go, but I don't feel like I'm getting as much out of it as I should. I guess I don't really know what to do. I do cardio every trip, but I'm kind of lost when it comes to weight training. Diet hasn't been much of an issue, but I know I won't see the results I want with simply that. Any ideas of a way to make the most of my time at the gym?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I've been having trouble motivation wise with exercise and I'm wondering how everyone else gets motivated to work out. I have a gym membership and I go, but I don't feel like I'm getting as much out of it as I should. I guess I don't really know what to do. I do cardio every trip, but I'm kind of lost when it comes to weight training. Diet hasn't been much of an issue, but I know I won't see the results I want with simply that. Any ideas of a way to make the most of my time at the gym?

Pick up the book New Rules of Lifting or Starting Strength. Even if you don't follow the programs to a T, it will give you a greta foundation and tons of info to go off of!