any success on Dr. Oz 3 day Cleanse?

Options
I'm on day one. The breakfast smoothie is delicious. I already entered the calories for the first three shakes and it comes out to 1007, and once I choose a snack shake it will equal a little over my daily calorie limit. Since it has plenty of calories i'm hoping I won't be too hungry.

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    You will only need to cleanse if your liver and/or kidneys are shot.

If they are, I am sorry. :(
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on day one. The breakfast smoothie is delicious. I already entered the calories for the first three shakes and it comes out to 1007, and once I choose a snack shake it will equal a little over my daily calorie limit. Since it has plenty of calories i'm hoping I won't be too hungry.

I'm trying to kick my caffeine addiction. It's not really a true cleanse since I'm getting plenty of calories from fruit, veggie and healthy fats. Just something to test my will power and get a major boost of nutrients.
  • jenniferb973
    jenniferb973 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

What is the 3 day cleanse? I love Dr. Oz!! So I might just be into it....
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Ah yes, Dr. Oz, the prestigious two-time winner of the coveted Pigasus award!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Google 3 day detox or 3 day cleanse and it will pop up. There is a simple printable shopping list and instruction sheet.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    The all knowing Quackmaster grabs another victim with his quick weight loss diet gimmickry!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I tried to start the cleanse last week and couldn't get down the lunch or dinner smoothie, just wasn't going to happen! I decided to eat clean (no processed food, whole foods with one ingredient) instead. Let us know how it works for you!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    think-dr-oz-is-a-quack-f1f9b0.jpg
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    2012-01-09-redflags2.jpg

If you cannot see the entire image, look here: http://sci-ence.org/comics/2012-01-09-redflags2.jpg
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh .... good ole Dr. Oz ...

2gyazur.jpg
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I tried to start the cleanse last week and couldn't get down the lunch or dinner smoothie, just wasn't going to happen! I decided to eat clean (no processed food, whole foods with one ingredient) instead. Let us know how it works for you!

This!! I wont mock you like the rest of em cause it just isnt my style but ive found Dr. Oz to be a bit of a .. well sales man. everyday its another secret to losing weight. There really is no secret just eat less crap and move more. I applaud you trying to kick your caffeine addiction that is a tough one!! but just be prepared to put on most of what you lose once you start eating whole foods again. Ive been on a no fast food challenge the past week I didnt lose a whole lot (3lbs) but my resting heart rate did drop by 10 Beats per minute so I consider that a huge nsv towards my health.
    Good luck
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    27378883.jpg
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Was actually going to start it this week but then decided to do a low carb to kick start things a bit (it has worked for me in the past) then I'll do the 3 day Cleanse to rid the toxins from the meats I'll be consuming during this low carb time

Otherwise I've started off quite well - I've been eating "Clean"
    And I'm experiencing such great benefits - no more cravings eating less-appetite reduced improved clarity increased energy
    Better mood the list goes on so I'm definitely sticking to this while I do my low carb week or two --
    Eating Clean is definitely the best way - God knows I've tried numerous over the years - to go for those of you who want to refer to it as a diet you've got to try it to experience what I'm saying you'll feel absolutely Amazing!

With the Dr. Oz 3 Day Cleanse it's a great start to "Eating Clean" - Leading to a Healthier Lifestyle
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What are you cleansing?
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I got my maid to do it for me.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    The all knowing Quackmaster grabs another victim with his quick weight loss diet gimmickry!

^^ This