Anyone watch Sons of Anarchy?

neelia
neelia Posts: 750 Member
***If you haven't watched the season finale, I would advise you not to continue reading!***

My husband and I have watched this show obsessively since the beginning. What are your thoughts on last night's episode? I'm wondering who turned Tara in. I think Gemma would make the obvious choice. What do you think?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    No you are the only one
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Probably the best season finale so far, imo. As far as who turned Tara in, I think it was the ex-Marshall (the nurse's brother). Also, does anybody care that Bobby turned in his VP patch?
  • db1106
    db1106 Posts: 42
    Awesome show!

I think it might of been Gemma.

What did Gemma say to Jax at the end when she put her hand on him. I watched it over and over and cannot understand what she said to him.
  • neelia
    Probably the best season finale so far, imo. As far as who turned Tara in, I think it was the ex-Marshall (the nurse's brother). Also, does anybody care that Bobby turned in his VP patch?

Exactly! I was disappointed that he chose Bobby for VP to begin with. I guess Bobby thought Clay should just get off scott free (with the exception of leaving Sam Crow). But doesn't he realize Clay is to blame for most of the drama?
  • neelia
    Awesome show!

I think it might of been Gemma.

What did Gemma say to Jax at the end when she put her hand on him. I watched it over and over and cannot understand what she said to him.

I couldn't understand what she said, either. I also didn't hear what Tara said as the cops were taking her out of the house. Was it "I'll hold on"?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    I missed most of this season but was off work last night to watch the finale and my jaw was on the floor the entire time.
  • TheFitHooker

I think Gemma turned her in, because of the threat she said to her in her office. How else did she know it was ok to come back to their house?

At the end Gemma said "I'm here baby"
  • db1106

ok, that makes sense.

For some reason Jax has this unbreakable bond with his mom. After all the crap he always comes back by her side.

That was how last season ended also when he took the head of the table. Gemma standing behind him with her hand on him.
  • It was good way to end it, not my favorite season though. I just miss Opie. :(
  • neelia
    It was good way to end it, not my favorite season though. I just miss Opie. :(

Me, too! He was my favorite for sure. I thought the best season finale was when they killed Stahl.
  • neelia

ok, that makes sense.

For some reason Jax has this unbreakable bond with his mom. After all the crap he always comes back by her side.

That was how last season ended also when he took the head of the table. Gemma standing behind him with her hand on him.

I didn't even notice that, but now that you mention it...yes! LOL
  • neelia

I think Gemma turned her in, because of the threat she said to her in her office. How else did she know it was ok to come back to their house?

Good point about coming back to the house- I didn't catch that. Also, the look on her face when she saw Tara in the back of the police car.
  • db1106
    Does anyone feel a little sorry for Clay?

I did a little bit and wasn't sure why. :huh:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member

ok, that makes sense.

I didn't even notice that, but now that you mention it...yes! LOL

Nope, last season it was Tara standing there with her hand on Jax!! I said that to my husband when we watched last night. Gemma for SURE turned Tara in. But I don't know how it will help her in the long run. Jax would never speak to her again. Also, I don't care about Bobby. He really started to pi$$ me off, he needed to get off Jax back and quit worrying so much about Clay, who is just a terrible, horrible person.
  • neelia

LOL, that puppy dog face at the end *almost* got me. Haha!
  • TheFitHooker

Yeah I felt a little sorry for him, no idea why because he has been a huge **** and honestly I been saying I wish someone would take him out already.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member

LOL, that puppy dog face at the end *almost* got me. Haha!

I did a little. My husband was like, WHY do you have a SAD face for CLAY!! Lol, but it was still hard to watch him be betrayed by Gem. He loves her so much. And Juice, the only friend he had left in the world!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Gemma turned in Tara.. She had to go to the police station to give a statement about Clay anyway, so I'm sure she provided that BS story on Tara at the same time.

Season 3 finale with Opie killing Stahl was definitely the best. Did not see that ending coming. Last night was a huge surprise too with Tig walking away.
  • TheFitHooker
    Oh yes the whole Tig thing, see I have been working every Tuesday night so I had no idea what was going on, but my Jaw was really on the floor for all that I felt so bad for Tig. I really like him so I was glad Jax did not have him killed for real.
  • The finale was insane. It wasn't as good as season 3 when Opie ended Stahl though. Ugh ... I hated her.