So friggin close!!!!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Why, oh why????!!!!

Not only did I NOT make it down into the 100's with today's weigh-in...but it had me up a dang pound!!!

My "monthly visitor" came 2 days ago, and I am super bloated (my rings can barely go on), so I KNOW that's the culprit but MAN!! I was 202 last week! I am so close! This is torture!

Sorry, just venting!!!!! I am heading to the gym here soon to work out this frustration, (and hopefully the water weight too!!!)

Ciao!
Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Why, oh why????!!!!

Not only did I NOT make it down into the 100's with today's weigh-in...but it had me up a dang pound!!!

My "monthly visitor" came 2 days ago, and I am super bloated (my rings can barely go on), so I KNOW that's the culprit but MAN!! I was 202 last week! I am so close! This is torture!

Sorry, just venting!!!!! I am heading to the gym here soon to work out this frustration, (and hopefully the water weight too!!!)

Ciao!
    Tami
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    AWW..... I'm sorry!!! I hate that for you :ohwell: As for me i normally gain around 5lb when i start so maybe when ever you lose your water weight you will have down to 198 really:love: That would be cool:tongue: my "monthly visiter" is coming soon ( :grumble: ) and i don't think i am even going to get on the scales until it is long gone
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Tammin:flowerforyou: I am so grateful I don't have that every month visitor any more.:happy: But you know as soon as it's over you will be back to normal. I use to gain water weight then and usually during ovulating. :grumble: Now it seems if I intake to much salt I have those days too. ''''''''''''''Vent all you want us gals understand:flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The most frustrating time of the month for me as well. I really wanted to be at 225 for my vacation on april 1st and my weigh in today showed 235 aaagh. My only hope is that my next weigh in will be extra awesome. I would be happy if I was at 228 so I could go to my in-laws with a 30 lb total loss since I started here's hoping.
  • star2947885
    Options
    sorry you having trouble with monthly visitor and you will get there hang in there am hoping myself to one day get down there too but not much support on the home front not good enough financially to make 2 different meals and hubby won't eat the healthy stuff although he should he has diabetes type 2 and high blood pressure as well and kis such picky eaters hopefully get some things caught up and can buy extra healthy stuff just for me with support from here might help too but eat too when i am stressed and boy it can be stressed here hubby also has anxiety and depression oldest daughter has mild depression and youngest has ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder), seperation anxiety, social anxiety, and adhd (attention deficit disorder). so belive me all the support is needed lol
    lori (aka star)