Going to be a tough weekend..

3littlegirls
3littlegirls Posts: 27
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
For most it's the weekend of Valentine's day celebrations.. So maybe a special home cooked meal, or a night out with your loved on.

This weekend for me started last night with my daughter's actual birthday.. Which wasn't too bad.. healthy supper (turkey tacos), and then a cupcake (yum).
Tomorrow is the family party - there will be lots of healthy stuff (veggie platter, fruit platter). But supper will be pizzas and wings, and of course cake for dessert.
Sunday, Vday breakfast (usually heart shaped pancakes), then the friend party (which luckily means a lot of exercise for mom LOL and no time to snack on their foods), and then Vday supper which hasn't been planned yet.

Gotta stay on my game especially after a gain this week.

Replies

• MommaPaz
    MommaPaz Posts: 46 Member
    I hear ya! Hubby and I only have every other weekend off and those weekends are tough! To top it off we're heading out to a hotel/waterpark with our daughter for the entire weekend! I feel like I'm packing for a month with all the healthy snacks/meals I'm taking... but I do NOT want to break down and buy a pizza from the waterpark cafe... I'm sure it isn't even that good, and probably pretty expensive...
    Oh and we're going out for Mongolian BBQ on Saturday night... which is a buffet... and SOOOO good...
This discussion has been closed.