Would you rather...

Options
2»

Replies

• smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Summer clothes in winter!

Would you rather have a pig or a elephant? (Lol)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Pig!
    Would you rather know when/how you're going to die or keep it a mystery?
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    keep it a mystery where is the fun on knowing how u will die, would you make out with a guy/girl dancing GANGAM style!!!!????????
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Well the fun could be in doing all kinds of crazy **** any time before knowing it won't kill you. Also, you can plan accordingly and if you're me, try to avoid it lol.

As for the Gangam style dancing guy... only if he's really hot and has an awesome personality :laugh:

Would you rather be with the love of your life knowing he/she will cheat on you at some point or settle for someone you love a bit less knowing they'll always be loyal?
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    love the loyal guy.

would you rather be socially intelligent or academically intelligent?
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    academically intelligent

Would you rather have a full year of all daylight and no night time, or a full year of all night time and no daylight?
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    a full year of daylight

Would you rather jump into a pool of marshmallows or a pool of jello?
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Jello

Would you rather be beautiful and poor, or rich and ugly?
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Jello

Would you rather be beautiful and poor, or rich and ugly?
    Rich...you can buy certain aspects of beauty if so inclined. (Assuming you meant physical beauty end ugliness)

Rather make out with a leper for 15 minutes or spend all night in a coffin with the deceased with you?
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Rather make out with a leper for 15 minutes or spend all night in a coffin with the deceased with you?

Am I allowed to say neither? They are both a little strange. I guess the night in the coffin, hahaha only because i could sleep..

Would you rather eat a raw animal or eat a handful of grounded up rocks?

bahhaa, kinda sad that that is the only thing I could think of right now....
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    I'd rather eat a raw animal?

Would you want a rich considerate ugly partner or a poor hot good-looking mate?