The one thing you can't wait for!

Options
MissCarter79
MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
I know everyone gets in shape and eats right to be healthy and to enjoy a healthy lifestyle, but besides that what is the one thing that thrilled you most once you lost weight or that you are looking most forward to once you lose weight? Mine is Victoria's Secret! I have never wanted to go in because I have always been big but I can't wait to go in there and shop!

Replies

• ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I lose the weight the first thing Im doing is having my breast measurements taken at PINK. Not only is my goal to lose between 80 and 100lbs but also to go from a DDD chest to a C or B, SOOO im hoping that when i do reach my weight goal ive also reached my chest size goal. haha
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Being Human to come back on in January.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I've been relatively thin before, but I never had the self-confidence to wear something as revealing as a bikini. If I hit my ultimate goal, I'm wearing one!
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    When I lose the weight the first thing Im doing is having my breast measurements taken at PINK. Not only is my goal to lose between 80 and 100lbs but also to go from a DDD chest to a C or B, SOOO im hoping that when i do reach my weight goal ive also reached my chest size goal. haha

I'm hoping the opposite! I always had a large chest and hated it (probably because of early development) then I actually started feeling okay with what I had and the bigger I got the bigger my chest got. I went from a 32C to a 40C. I just hope I don't lose it all:( Good luck on your goal! I know you will get there!
  • MissCarter79
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I've been relatively thin before, but I never had the self-confidence to wear something as revealing as a bikini. If I hit my ultimate goal, I'm wearing one!

I would love this as well! Never wore a bikini in my life!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    the reactions and wow factor.

ohh and maintenance calories.. and ive been lifting so cant wait to see my muscles.
  • afatwomanonamission
    Options
    The one thing that excites me most is the prospect of shopping at 'regular' stores instead of 'plus-sized' stores where things are never on sale and even if they do have a discount, it still costs a fortune! The idea of being able to walk into a store and try on almost anything without having to worry about where the 'fat' section is is heavenly! I hate how it's always tucked at the furthest, darkest corner of the store, and the selection is always so limited.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hot, hot floozy.
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The one thing that excites me most is the prospect of shopping at 'regular' stores instead of 'plus-sized' stores where things are never on sale and even if they do have a discount, it still costs a fortune! The idea of being able to walk into a store and try on almost anything without having to worry about where the 'fat' section is is heavenly! I hate how it's always tucked at the furthest, darkest corner of the store, and the selection is always so limited.

^^THIS! I can't wait to go shopping without going & finding a shirt that I adore, only to find it does not come in my size/my size is sold out. Argh!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

This. This summer! I'm ordering mine this weekend. It's not too early, right?
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Ultimate Goal... look smokin' hot Naked!!!
  • Amanda_Lee_525
    Options
    I can't wait to have my confidence back!! It's been WAY too long and I miss it!! :D
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Dinner... IM STARVING
  • newfette81
    Options
    HOCKEY!! World Juniors start three weeks from today baby!! :drinker:

in regards to the whole weight loss thing... I miss my collarbone. I wanna see it again!
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want my life back. More specifically my confidence. Severe lack of confidence means I've pretty much done nothing with my life since leaving school 6-7 years ago. I want to be able to socialse with friends, talk on Xbox Live/PC, answer the phone when it rings. I'm not sure losing weight will help with all that and completely cure my confidence issues, but I hope it will help :)

Other than that, to just be happy with myself.
  • redkitty615
    redkitty615 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To have calves small enough to wear boots. Not stretchy fabric, or elastic inset boots (although I don't fit those either) but to once again wear my black suede, over-the-knee hot boots!:happy:
  • krystyncoughran
    Options
    im looking forward to getting my confidence back, looking good in whatever outfit, SHOPPING! lol cause right now its torture, looking good naked ;), boosted energy levels, health, strength.... did i miss anything? :wink:
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Was never about girls, I wanna make all the other men be like dayuummm that dude is houuge and make them feel miserable.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have my 6 pack abs back...they've been missing for about 15 years and my wife has never seen them...I'm going to blow more than her socks off :tongue:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    so excited to wear a bikini again. i'm also looking forward to pulling all my old boxes out and wearing my old clothes.