NSV- Push-ups and Pull-up machine

Options
CJ_Holmes
CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
I have been doing the 100 push-up challenge app on my phone. My first test was only 12 push-ups, and yesterday I tested at 25! I'm up to 85, broken into 5 sets. Can't wait to hit that 100.

I also moved from 100 pounds of help on the assisted pull-up machine to 80 pounds. I'm getting stronger!

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
  • landers26
    Options
    Awesome. One of my goals is to be able to do at least one pull-up. I have never in my life been able to do a single one. I'm working on it. I think it might prove to be harder then reaching my weight loss goal.
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    I think it's great to have strength goals! Nerd fitness has a good program to work up to doing a pull up.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Right on! That is super cool. I too am aiming for the unassisted pullup...but not there yet.

Keep it up!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started the 100 pushup program 2 1/2 weeks ago and improved almost exactly the same as you - 13 to 27 pushups on my 2 week test. A little worried about today - it jumps to 100 total pushups (from 80 last set).
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 100 push-up challenge app on my phone. My first test was only 12 push-ups, and yesterday I tested at 25! I'm up to 85, broken into 5 sets. Can't wait to hit that 100.

I also moved from 100 pounds of help on the assisted pull-up machine to 80 pounds. I'm getting stronger!

it feels great, doesn't it?

I started with the assisted machine in August, and needed the full assist. Last week I went to 105 pounds of assist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!