40 lbs down so far...

Options
I've technically been a member since March 12 but I didn't get serious about this until June 12. This is only 40 lbs down, not even halfway to my goal. I just thought I'd share my progress so far :bigsmile:

Top picture, I'm second from the left in the purple shirt. This was taken at my friend's birthday night back in March. I was 225 and didn't think that it was physically possible for me to change. Then I came here. And you all have chided me into believing in myself :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks for all you've done for me so far! The second picture, I'm in the center. This was taken a few weeks ago at a little party I held at my house. I am on my way to where I want to be!! Thanks and lots of love to all my MFP friends :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AfgT7l.jpg

"Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself." --George Bernard Shaw

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!